What is Python?
Python is a popular, high-level, and powerful programming language created by Guido Van Rossum in 1991.
1. It is open-source programming!
2. Runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac, Raspberry Pi, etc).
3. Syntax in Python is simple and similar to the English language.
4. It is easy and requires minimum effort.
5. A large number of Python libraries are available for different uses.
6. It can connect with functions written in C, C++, and Fortran.
7. Code execution and prototyping are very quick in Python.
8. Python is becoming the standard for scientific research.
If you find this content helpful, please consider SUBSCRIBING to my channel for future updates.
If you would like to get the full video tutorial and a certificate, you can enroll in the course by following this link: https://www.udemy.com/course/python-for-researchers/?referralCode=886CCF5C552567F1C4E7